Pages

Friday, August 23, 2024

AUGUST 2024 -- Twilight

 

 

© LJR 2024

 TWILIGHT

As twilight slips across the land

An ease comes over me

Day is done, what will be has been

I can only move forward from here

Dump regrets, set aside complaints

Focus on the grace that’s been given me

Tomorrow will soon dawn

Bringing new challenges, new vistas

I will not fret about them now

So come twilight . . .

With your fading light, your cricket symphony

Lull me into the peace of slumber

*****


5 comments:

  1. LeeAnn, I love this! So timely for me! How did you know? I'm going to put it by my bed to read each night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks LeeAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I can feel the peace at end of day with these thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete